Josh Raynolds of Vinous Media says that “fans of southern Rhône wines who are feeling sticker shock from current pricing for most Châteauneuf-du-Papes owe it to themselves to expand their buying net, and Vacqueyras is a great place to start.”
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery Winners!
- Vinous: Gerard Raphet is ‘Under the Radar’ Burgundy Talent
- Wine Spectator Interviews Domaine la Bouissiere’s Thierry Faravel
- Egly-Ouriet’s Pinot Meunier Praised in WSJ
- Rocca di Montegrossi Makes Waves in Europe, Too
- Fratelli Alessandria On Food & Wine’s Required Barolo Trip List
- 2014 Rocca di Montegrossi Chianti Classico “Wine of the Vintage”