Southern Rhône white wines — showcasing the vibrant, sultry flavors of grapes such as Grenache Blanc, Clairette, Marsanne and Roussanne, among others — are complex and flavorful, with good body, acidity and balance.
- Che Fico’s Francesca Maniace Touts Ronchi Barbaresco & Italian Wines
- Sarrazin Burgundy Deemed A Winner For Journalist Dinner
- Musella Sets The Standard For Biodynamic Amarone
- Alto Adige’s Kurtatsch Wows Italian Wine Critics
- Tenuta di Valgiano Wins Three Glasses, Again!
- Top U.S. Somms Name Favorites For Fall
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery Winners!