Southern Rhône white wines — showcasing the vibrant, sultry flavors of grapes such as Grenache Blanc, Clairette, Marsanne and Roussanne, among others — are complex and flavorful, with good body, acidity and balance.
- Insider’s Tip: 2015 Southern Rhône Whites
- A Trio Of Talent: Wine & Spirits Top 100
- 2014 Arlaud Charmes-Chambertin: “Powerful, Dense”
- Rosé Wine For Thanksgiving? Yes, Please
- The Champagne This Season: 2006 Egly Ouriet Grand Cru Brut Millèsime
- 2014 White Burgundy “Concentrated, Expressive and Balanced”
- Wine & Spirits Calls Vadiaperti Fiano “the Chenin of Italy”