We’re loving this article from Food & Wine magazine about a two-day jaunt through the rolling hills of Piedmont with (of course) a focus on where and what to eat and drink during your travels.
- Egly-Ouriet’s Pinot Meunier Praised in WSJ
- Rocca di Montegrossi Makes Waves in Europe, Too
- Fratelli Alessandria On Food & Wine’s Required Barolo Trip List
- 2014 Rocca di Montegrossi Chianti Classico “Wine of the Vintage”
- Vinous Praises 2013 Fratelli Alessandria Barolo
- The Best of Bandol: Wine & Spirits Reviews Pibarnon
- Skerlj Tops Friuli Whites in Wine & Spirits