Stephen Tanzer says that “Two thousand fourteen is a delicious midweight vintage with alluring fruit, juicy supporting acidity, expressive terroir character, supple tannins and considerable early appeal. Best of all, the wines display an attractive natural balance and elegance, and should offer at least medium-term ageability. It’s a more consistent vintage in quality than 2013…”
- Sarrazin Burgundy Deemed A Winner For Journalist Dinner
- Musella Sets The Standard For Biodynamic Amarone
- Alto Adige’s Kurtatsch Wows Italian Wine Critics
- Tenuta di Valgiano Wins Three Glasses, Again!
- Top U.S. Somms Name Favorites For Fall
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery Winners!
- Vinous: Gerard Raphet is ‘Under the Radar’ Burgundy Talent