Stephen Tanzer says that “Two thousand fourteen is a delicious midweight vintage with alluring fruit, juicy supporting acidity, expressive terroir character, supple tannins and considerable early appeal. Best of all, the wines display an attractive natural balance and elegance, and should offer at least medium-term ageability. It’s a more consistent vintage in quality than 2013…”
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery Winners!
- Vinous: Gerard Raphet is ‘Under the Radar’ Burgundy Talent
- Wine Spectator Interviews Domaine la Bouissiere’s Thierry Faravel
- Egly-Ouriet’s Pinot Meunier Praised in WSJ
- Rocca di Montegrossi Makes Waves in Europe, Too
- Fratelli Alessandria On Food & Wine’s Required Barolo Trip List
- 2014 Rocca di Montegrossi Chianti Classico “Wine of the Vintage”