The folks at Gambero Rosso have awarded the team one “three glasses” award, plus three “two glasses” awards, for their peerless single-variety wines. Bravo!
- Sarrazin Burgundy Deemed A Winner For Journalist Dinner
- Musella Sets The Standard For Biodynamic Amarone
- Alto Adige’s Kurtatsch Wows Italian Wine Critics
- Tenuta di Valgiano Wins Three Glasses, Again!
- Top U.S. Somms Name Favorites For Fall
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery Winners!
- Vinous: Gerard Raphet is ‘Under the Radar’ Burgundy Talent